Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Welcome to Mokus's World!!!



















My name is Mokus, and I am of this classification: Order Rodentia, Family Caviidae, Genus Cavia. People call me a Guinea Pig.
I am nearly 4 1/2 years old and have been living with my ways since I was very young. I have a beautiful gray coat of fur with a most noticeable white stripe going across my back. I also have another white stripe going up my face. These stripes set me apart from my two sisters-- I am much more important then they are. One of them is Chuck. I used to live with her when I was a baby, but found it much more pleasing to have my own cage. The other is Maple, who is most loud and obnoxious, disturbing me during my naps by drinking and making noise.

I have my owner wrapped around my little paw. My 'slave' will do almost anything I want. I live a life of leisure and luxury, complete with naps in my bed in my pink blanket. I also have control over what music I get to listen to, my favorite being Grofe's 'Grand Canyon Suite'. I would like to be able to go outside and graze on grass all day in the sunshine, but my 'slaves' seem to only do it once in a while. They will say it is cold or raining and leave me inside all day.

In my cage I own the most beautiful hand painted and fired food bowl. I am very proud of this. I also take most of my naps in my house--which the slaves call "an old clementine box".

Well, really, I'd better be going now. Please spend lots of time admiring my pictures. I am very important.












1 comment:

Jasper Illusian said...

Mokus! You are absolutely adorable! You must post more pictures of yourself and some of your lovely bowl and your home! Thank you for the fabulous post. =)