Friday, February 6, 2009

MOKUS: live

Well really, this is me swimming. This was about 5 months ago. I remember the day. It was the last time I had a bath before winter started. I dread getting another one come spring time. Swimming along with me is my sister Chuck who is the small brown one with only a partial stripe, please do not watch chuck she is not important, and my late sister Maple who is the big fat yellow one. Do not pay any, ANY attention to Maple or Chuck. Instead, watch me paddling around the tub in the watter with my spotted foot, my black foot, and my snow white paws propelling me.

2 comments:

Gabriel Bertilson said...

I sob, for I cannot see the great Mokus on the video!

ALLY/ANNA said...

OH MY GOODNESSSSS! SO CUTE!

GO ON MY WEBSITE ALLYSHOW.BLOGSPOT.COM! ITS MY COMEDY SHOW!