Sunday, May 3, 2009

A five year old guin.




Well really, I am having my birthday. My slaves do not know the exact date that I was born. They are too unimportant to be given that kind of information. This way I can celebrate my birthday every day of May. I am special so I have 31 birthdays. I am turning 5 years old. I am very important. I am told I still act like a 2 year old, but I am far beyond a 2 year old guin. I am very important. You already know that. This is the kind of cake I eat. a Carrot Cake. I first eat the frosting off the top of it. Then I eat the cake. That is the way I do things. I am very important. My slaves haven't made me my cake yet, but they soon will, or else I will bite them.

Also on my birthday I like to go outside. My slaves have no choice. I am always ready to be taken outside.

I must graze on green grass. It is good for my stomach and my brain. I am very smart because of it. It also makes my fur smell good. I am very important.

1 comment:

A. Bertilson said...

O! Mokus! Happy birthday! My birthday month is may, too! Except my birthday's farther away from today.

You really ARE a good pig!