Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Running in June

Here are 2 pictures for you to admire of me of my running yesterday. I went running yesterday. It was about time that the slaves took me outside. I had done everything to deserve being taken out. I went out for a period of only 70 minutes. I ate clovers and blades of juicy grass that grow so that I can eat them. I ate out in the morning sunshine for a while and then retired into the big cardboard box that protects me from hawks that my slaves often here. Of course I am not left out unatended. For if I needed something my slaves wouldn't be around to come to my immediate aid. So, I went outside. And I took my pre-lunch (sometimes I don't get lunch) nap. I had fallen fast asleep in my house. Then Chuck came in and woke me up. I was displeasured. And then it was time to go inside. I was also not happy about this. I was ready to stay out all day. So now you can admire me. This is a picture of my interupted nap. Also, look at my nose. It is very important. So you can admire these pictures. In the picture of my nose, notice the point above my nose where my stripe starts. You may also admire my nose and whiskers. And in the picture of my reclining you can notice my non-spotted foot. It is extended. Also, this foot is black on the botton and darker gray on top.



2 comments:

Jasper Illusian said...

Mokus! I'm stunned by your incredible good looks! Why was I not born that good looking? =(

A. Bertilson said...

Mókus!! I am so glad you posted! You must remember to keep us posted on our mistress or we will be greatly unremembering! We fail in every attempt to be as remembering as you. :(

Your nose is so pretty! And so is your extended dark paw!