Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Slaves and My Blanketed Nest





























Well really, I had really added a slave map that would tell me how many slaves I had really owned. And I had been busy during the time of this day clucking around my cage digging holes and doing other things that are none of your business. I had also begged to be fed a plumb dumpling that had been refused to me because I do not know why it had been. I had also been given a chunk of ice cold watermelon tha thad made me happy and full of energy. And I had also wanted you to look at the pictures of me and write to me when you find the one that I had stuck out my tounge for.



2 comments:

A. Bertilson said...

You stuck your beautiful tongue out in the second picture, I believe.

Am I right?

And you are very beautiful, and cute, and your blankets are very cuddling.

I hope you are very well.

Most humbly and slavishly,

~Your Slave

Gabriel Bertilson said...

Yay! It is a joy to see your highness's tongue.