Sunday, December 13, 2009

When I had been learned











Well really, it had been a nice day becuase it had been 70 degrees outside. This had pleasured me, and I had been being a guin-hopper all day, and trotting around talking to myself nicely. So I had been taken outside, and had grazed in the grass. I had really been a natural grazing animal, and had deserved to be in the environment to graze at all times. Well really, I did not stay out for very long, but I had been greedy and had wanted more grass. But then, the next day when I had wanted to go out, my slave had learned me. It had really gotten cold, and had only 40 degrees. The temperature which the rage of myself had been was 212 degrees. I had curled up in my slaves coat, and that is where I had stayed. But I had not been pleased that the weather had deceived myself.

No comments: