Monday, December 8, 2008

Well Really


I am a very nice pet. I got my cage cleaned out by Slave today. I am busy at work digging new holes, and chewing on wood chips. I must say it is sad that my food bowl is empty. I am distressed at it.

Also, I am listening to my favorite radio station, 89.7 fm theclassicalstation.org if anyone is interested in listening to my favorite station. However, slave put it on the ugly drums of the Christmas station all day on Saturday. I was very angry at it. I couldn't express anger in words. Then, slave put on 99.9 fm 'the fan' and I had to listen to Chuck Kaiton's call of the game while Slave went downstairs to watch it.

Stay tuned for my countdown to Christmas, 'Mok's 12 days of Christmas' which will be a series of pictures of me in the holiday cheer. I will promise you cuteness and lots of views of my stripes.

4 comments:

A. Bertilson said...

Pictures??? OH!!! I'm all bouncy and fluttery! yay!

*bouncebounceboingboingbopbop*

Jasper Illusian said...

OOOOOOOH, I CAN'T WAIT!!! O boy o boy o boy. You should go caroling, Mokus, with all your pals. XD

Caniac said...

Cool, can't wait!

Caniac said...

well, I am waiting.