Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A note on the passing of my sister.




I'm sad that yesterday my sister died. Well really, of course I have never mentioned her on here, because this is exclusively my world. However, she served my as a faithful slave for 4 1/2 years, so I had to mention her. Maple was her name, her nickname May. She was 3 times as fat as me, and had slightly longer fur than me which was a blotchy yellowish/black/brown. She did not have any stripes. She was very noisy. She spent much of her life huffing and puffing and squeaking for food. She had originally lived downstairs, but in the months of summer joined me and my other sister Chuck in residence at The Bomb Shelter. We had many a contest to see who was the loudest squeaker. Of course I was always the winner, though my slave said many a time that Maple was indeed louder. I miss her. I have been sad all day. I had the chance to kiss her goodbye yesterday evening. It was the first time that I had ever kissed her, because of course I was always much much much more important than her. Well really, enjoy the pictures posted of her. don't admire. just enjoy. I miss you, Maple.


2 comments:

Caniac said...

"However, she served my as a faithful slave"

A. Bertilson said...

No!!