Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Merry Christmas!


And really, slaves, I did not think it important to wish you a merry Christmas until the 12th day. I have been very busy with things much to important to talk about to you slaves. I have been eating 'Wild Harvest' which is my favorite brand of guinea pig food. It has little treats, seeds, nuts, grains, and dehydrated carrots. It is surely my favorite. I tricked my slaves into buying it for me. I am very proud of myself. For a Christmas present, the slaves (one week late, may I add) got me a bag of 'Yogurt Yummies'. I don't think they are very suitable for such a beautiful animal with stripes and dainty white paws, but I let my sister Chuck have most of those.

Enjoy this picture of me. I was wrapping presents which I thought were for myself.

No comments: