Saturday, August 1, 2009

About the time that I had had

Well really, I had been having a good time. I am living in my traveling cage right now, with the possession of my water bottle and food bowl and I had been possessing a new but smaller clementine box house. I had not been pleased at first, but now I am pleasured greatly. I had spent much of the day outside with chuck napping in my cage in the sunlight and clean air. I had also been eating grass, but had decided that I had only deserved to eat the best of the grass so I had had to find the dandelions to satisfy the hunger of my stomach. I had been important hopping around in the grass in the search of the dandelions that I had approached and pounced on with hunger. Well really, I had been very important. I had been spending the night in the closet, which is where I am now, just writing on my laptop. I had been important enough to own one and had stored it under my food bowl, really. I had been very happy and the sympathy of slaves had kept my stomach's hunger bearable.

No comments: