Sunday, August 23, 2009

Of the Color Pink

Well really, since I had been a baby animal I had liked the color pink. You had been shown pictures of me in my pink blanket that belongs to me. It had been a color that I had been attracted to and is happy to my eyes. So whenever I see the color I had thought that it had been my pink blanket. But really my pink blanket had deceived me and had made me a laughing stock of my kingdom. I had been in my closet on my recliner (which was also my throne) and I had been sitting on the arm chair. Now, my slaves clothing had been hanging next to my throne. I had seen a long pink skirt hanging in front of me and I had though "hmm hmm that had been really, my pink blanket." And so I had sprung and flung myself at it, and landed on the floor. Well really, I had been angry at it, so I had been picked up and put back on the throne. And then I had flung myself at it again, flying through the air with my stubby arms and graceful feet sticking out of my white stomach. And I had landed in a heap on the floor again. And I had not landed on my bed in my pink blanket, although I had recognized the coloring of the color pink. I had been smart.


2 comments:

Lady W said...

Numbskull.

Erin said...

Heehee!
You're vewy cute, Mokus!