Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Delight of My Good Looks


Well Really, I had been trotting around in my clean cage all day scavenging for food dust when it had occured to me that I had been happy with the looks of my stripe and white stomach fur. Well really, I had also spent some outside time int he grass that had been long that I had eaten. I had made a nest in it which I had laid down in until I had found a spittle bug nest. I had not been happy and had to make a new nest. Well really, then I had really taken a nap in my bed with the pink blanket. It had made me limp and restful. Then I had spent time spitting in my water bottle, which had became one of my life leading habbits which are things that I do. I had been spitting in it for a very long time and it had given me something to do because I had not been taken outside yet.

No comments: