Sunday, November 15, 2009

the day that had been of goodness and badness


I had been the swine that was responsible for the flu that had been named after me in my honor. Well really, when my slave wouldn't take me out to run I gave my slave the swine flu as my revenge. I had been revengeful. And therefor, my slave had laid in bed under my watch for a whole week. I had not even been sleeping in my bed with my slave because of the sickness that my swine flu had brought. Well really, that is what I had done, and now I had had the time to write and tell you about the day I had had of today.
Well really, I had had a day of goodness and badness. It had been going well. I had been left to sleep in my closet until later in the morning when I had woken up. Then I had noticed that the sun was shining and the birds had chirped praises to myself. It had been 75 degrees outside and I had known my days priorities. But the slaves had not cared as much. The game was on that had had to be watched so I had secretly watched it myself. But after the game and then the post-game I had been taken outside to my liking. It had almost been dark out, which had been to my dismay, but I had eaten many yellow leafs and had also been eating tender little grasslings which had been young baby sprouted up out of the ground pieces of grass. This had pleased me greatly. But then when I had come back inside, I had realized it had all been a trick from the start. I had been put on a chair and then I heard the sink start to run. And then I was taken helplessly and put in the sink of water to be given a bath that I had not needed. I had been furious and had imitated an alligator in the water that I had been ready to strike with my sharp teeth at no warning. I had sprung out of the water into the soap dish and had gotten soap on my chin fur. Then my slave washed the soap out of my chin fur which had enraged myself. I had not been pleasured for many reasons of this deceitful act done to myself. Then I had been dried off with a towel and dried with a hair dryer which I had not liked so I had run away and crept under the bed, which had been my act of deceit in return that the slave had not noticed of my creeping away. Then when I had been dried and put away I had been given a consolation treat of a yogurt raisin. I had been smart to refuse this consolation treat to show of my great displeasure, but when my slaves had left I had eaten and digested the yogurt raisin because of my greed. I hope that you had had the time to admire the pictures that I had had of myself.



above: I had been outside in the grass in my happyness

above: do not pay any attention to chuck. I had been scared of the bath that had been coming to myself.


I had been being an alligator to be threatening.


I had also had to keep my whiskers out of the water because of their great importance they had had.


I had looked at myself in the mirror


My ears had been wet


but there had been a view of my spotted foot and snow white paw


I had known I had been suffering from post traumatic stress


I had been hair dried. I had not liked this.


So, I had walked away. You had been able to see my rubber bottomed feet in their importance.




No comments: