Thursday, November 26, 2009

I had been thankful for myself


Well really, I had only been thankful for myself. I had had two stripes, a beautiful figure, catfish whiskers, a spotted foot, a white stomach, snow-white paws, puffed out chin fur, a little gray beard, four razor sharp teeth, a pink tongue, two black ears, and many other things about myself. I had not needed to be thankful for anything else, because I had been entitled to it because of the powerful status I had had. Well really, I had also become a person lately as well. I had eaten my Thanksgiving dinner off of a plate, which had been the ways of a person. I had had pumpkin pie, sweet potatoes, and cranberries. This had pleased me. I had eaten first the sweet potatoes, then I had had the pie, and last I had licked up cranberries. I had been of much importance while I had been eating this. Admire my pictures.




I had started by eating the sweet potatoes. There had been melted marshmellows inside the sweet potatoes which had given my pleasure.

Then I had eaten the pumpkin pie. This had also pleased me, but I had wanted whipped cream on top which I had not received.

Then I had eaten the cranberries. They had been tart and sweet on my pink tongue of importance. I had liked the taste, and had known of it.
I sniffed the air with the pleasure I had had at such person like treatment. The only difference had been that I had not been giving thanks for many blessings. I had given thanks for myself and my ways.
Last, and more importantly least, Chuck had not known of the human ways of eating off of a plate. She had been afraid, and had had to been fed the food by hand or else she had not wanted to eat it. This casts a bit of importance on the ways I had had, because I had known how to eat off a plate as a person would. This is another reason why myself and my ways had been better than Chucks.

No comments: