Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cold Nights and Early Mornings




To let you in on a little bit more of the ways I live my life, I'll tell you about my cold nights!


Yesterday we had snow flurries in the afternoon. I really despise snow. It disturbs me. Really, snow is white, and when it covers the ground and trees, and green grass, it makes them white-- snow-white. I refuse to let anything in my power glitter and gleam in white except my paws and my stripes, which you have fully admired here on my blog. Thus I do not like snow, and refuse to even look when I am held up to the window to see. I immediately turn my head right around and strain my paws and leap away, even to the ground so I don't have to look at it. Luckily it is all green everywhere now, so I don't have to worry about it. My nights this week have been cold. I sleep in the closet with a blanket over my cage to keep in the warmth. I still insist on flipping my house over, so I had to puff out all my gray fur and stripes to keep warm last night. I was quite thankful that maple was out of water, so she did not keep me up with her drinking.
This morning was quite nice. I got a treat from the food as well as a few little kernals of mok food. It was my pleasure and delight. I then started listening to one of my favorite programs on the radio classical music station, 'Rise and Shine'. I washed my face, groomed my stripe, and licked my paws to beautiful music early in the morning.
I'll write more later. My little snow-white paws can only type so much at one time.

2 comments:

Caniac said...

Hey Mowker, you still alive?

Jasper Illusian said...

Ooh, you should write story, Mokus! Really! You should! It'd be great!!