Sunday, November 2, 2008

My weekend in my world


My weekend, though it isn't quite over yet has not gone quite as planned. First of all, Chuck went outside alone, and I was not taken. This enraged me. I was very upset and my feelings are hurt. It was the warmest day of winter, and I didn't get to go out. As if this is not enough to upset me, I did not once get to listen to my favorite song. I was very sad not to hear it. The 'slave' said that the CD is lost. But I don't believe it. Today it is only 60. And though I say it isn't to cold, the slave says that it is. So, I did have a nice dinner though. one good thing atleast. I had a good helping of hay and guinea pig food as well as a long stalk of celery that entertained me for exactly 3 1/2 minutes. Then I was put to bed and had dreams of being outside on the never ending lawn, grazing on grass...


2 comments:

Jasper Illusian said...

Wow, it must've been quite a feast to last three and a half hours! I'm going to make some good food tonight for my family to eat. I hope your cruel slave lets you go outside when it's really nice next time.

A. Bertilson said...

Brilliant Mok!!!

*jumps on her*