Monday, November 3, 2008

Lazy Dayz

Well, it's days like today that make me un-pleasured. It was my 'top pig' day--my day to be put on the top shelf near the window. And it was cloudy all day long. No, not rainy, but cloudy. All day long. And on top of that, it was cold outside. and there was no sun to nap in. I sat in my cage and sulked all day with not even enough heart to dig holes and 'mok around' for food that I might have left behind from last night's dinner. View my picture-- I'm cute, and note my paw sticking out. It is my dainty little snow-white paw.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hllo my name is Sandra i love is animals.I am collecting flags.Can you visit my blog please?

Jasper Illusian said...

Awww. You must be really sad about the sunless sky. *feels sorry* It's nice out here, today. You should come visit. You'd have at least five slaves to fawn over you. You'd love it. =D