Thursday, November 13, 2008

'Sleeping Beauty' on a rainy day


Well really, my new name is sleeping beauty. This is what my owner called me today as I cutely stretched out my snow-white paws and wiggled my whiskers in my sleep. I was charming and cute. I was top pig today and as usual the gray clouds spread across the sky early in the morning to bring sadness to my day along with the assurance that I would not be able to go outside. So, in turn, I took a nap all day. Soon I will begin to beg for my dinner.

2 comments:

Jasper Illusian said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Cuuuuuute. I want pictures of this lovely, adorable Sleeping Beauty!

A. Bertilson said...

Me too! More pictures. Mokus, do you have any more you can post?

*swoons for a milleminute (whatever that means)*

~Rettlinger who posts