Friday, July 10, 2009

I had trotted in the green grass


This is a view of me trotting and padding along in the grass. I was especially quick and agile. I was being a runner. And I sniffed the air. And also I was very cute. I said to my self that I was going to be running free in the lawn. And I needed to supervision or protection from hawks and owls. They are incapable predators who would be stunned by my stripe. I was quite pleased with myself. And when I went in the sun the ground burnt my rubber feet. They are black on the bottom. My spotted foot is also black. I was very cute as well. And I did not get sunburned behind my ears. I was a good creature. And you can see my foot that is black extended behind me. Also viewable is my stripe and the top of my stripe on my face. And also my ears. And the shape of myself.

No comments: