Friday, July 10, 2009

Mokus Live: The Pleasuredness of Myself

I was a pleasured creature of myself. I had been eating in the grass. It was important to myself to be exercising my jaws. I was a deceitful creature to have my owners take me outside. Although I did deserve to go outside. And I was eating in the grass. I had been very important.

I had also been given great pleasure in a new bag of bonanza gourmet guinea pig diet. Of course I am important enough to be fed this kind of food. Plain food does not suit me appetite. Only the gourmet kinds of food like Bonanza are right for my internal parts, mostly my stomach. I am very important to be fed this kind of food and it gives me pride. I pick out the dehydrated carrot bits as well as the pumkin seeds. It makes my mouth feel good.

No comments: