Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Things That Belong To Myself
















This post really is to show you the things that belong to myself. They are very important and they are also property of myself. I am very proud of my things. They are possessed by myself. The first possession that you see is my house. It is very expensive and was imported from a different country. The second picture is my exiting my house. The next possession that you see is me hay rack. The hay rack is what the timothy hay that is given to me by my slaves is put it. I am very proud of this hay rack. And when I want to make known my anger, I take down my hay rack. The next possession that you see is my water bottle. This is also a good possession. I drink out of it when I am thirsty. And then when I am not thirsty, I spit into it. I like to spit in my water bottle. It is a hobby of myself that I enjoy doing. The next possession that you see is my food bowl. This is my favorite possession. It is hand painted and fired for me by my slave. It is colorful. I like the colors of it. Inside my food bowl is two guin-treats left over from my last serving of Bonanza gourmet guinea pig food diet. This is the food bowl that holds the Bonanza gourmet guinea pig food diet that I am given each night when it is my feeding time. Also you see my carrot that I had started to eat with my sharp teeth.








No comments: