Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Power of My Teeth


Well really, I have 4 teeth. They are razor sharp. They have eaten carrots, corncobs, and many times bitten the skin of my slaves and Chuck. Well really, I am very important and can defend myself against even hawks and owls with my teeth. I can pick up a whole graham cracker and hold it in my teeth with my jaws. My jaws are also very strong. I will bite and not let go. Also to threaten things and slaves I can 'test' my teeth on them. That means I open my shark-like mouth and put it on them and threaten to bite while I blink and narrow my eyes. I am very strong. I love my teeth. And one day, really, my teeth got so long that they fell out. That was the only week of my life that I had to be loving and nice to my slaves and chuck. Because I knew I could not bite them but I said to myself when my teeth grow back I will be fierce. And now I am fierce. And today I went outside running. I ran around the borders of the garden when my slave wasn't looking. I just ran as fast as I could and wasn't seen. But then I stepped on a leaf under the deck and I was caught. Well really last night at dusk during the sunset I went outside to catch the evening air. I was very good. And I had really made myself a nest to be in and sleep outside. And the owl didn't threaten me. But really I was displeasured at the woodpecker. It angered me. But I was really smarter and more mighty with it and I chattered my teeth because I had to threaten it because I was more fierce than it. But really I did outsmart my slaves. They don't know how smart I really am. And I have long teeth. And my teeth are sharp. And also my teeth were sharp enough to be eating rock candy. It was home made and had been sitting in my closet for a month. Well really it was good. And I was on a sugar high. hmm hmm hmm. Well really I am very smart. I had been sharpening my teeth for a long time. My teeth make me feel good.

1 comment:

A. Bertilson said...

I wish I had teeth like yours, Mókus!!! I have many teeth, but they aren't very razor-sharp...