Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Views Of Me Begging


this is a view of my chin fur. you can see my whiskers, my shark-like mouth, my little gray beard under my shark-like mouth and my puffed out chin-fur. I am very important.







This is one of my cute faces. My white paws are visible and I also have slightly narrowed eyes to make myself look threateningly cute.






This is a view of my chin in the air like a powerful ruler. I look down upon my slaves.





And this is a view of me begging with my chin in the air, again, I had positioned myself like a powerful ruler over slaves.








And this is the view from my eyes with my whiskers visible. It is a view that I look at my slaves with when my chin is not in the air like a powerful ruler's look over slaves.





Well really, I had been a begger guin. And that was what I was doing to make myself look cute and to put me in a position of power and of greed. I was also being very deceitful. Deceit is my speciality. And I had also been cute. Cuteness is my other speciality. I am also a loving animal. And really I was angry. One of my slaves had put a whole bag of guinea pig gourmet bonanza diet into my house. I had been dumped into my flipped over house. And that was as I ordered it. And then it was taken away from me. And it was unjust. I had been deceived. It was a bad experience, really, for myself to go through. I had been whimpering all night laying under my water bottle. I was whimpering and crying to myself next to my precious foodbowl that was precious to me. I was still whimpering this morning, that my precious food bowl that was precious to me would be filled to the top at my commands. But it did not happen according to my will. And I had been upset about it. I will be expecting many treats. And so I hope that you have admired my pictures.

No comments: