Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I had been in the place of my dwelling







Well really, I had had a busy month of the activities of my daily life. I had knew in my heart that my slaves had really truly wanted to serve me and my ways. Well really, last weekend I had been given my animal blessing by the bishop. Although I had not been an animal, as I am myself, not an animal, I had been treated well. I had gotten many new slaves who complimented my good looks. I had also met many guinea pigs, of which I am not. I had also been pleased to know that none of them had stripes at all. I had been the only one with a stripe. None of them had had coats of gray fur, of which I was pleased. I had been given treats. And the new habit of myself was to start squeaking at the top of my voice suddenly and without warning to get what I had wanted. It had worked because I had done it. And my slaves had been worried about my existence when I had squeaked at such a high decibel. Well really, I had also gone out in the beautiful weather of the month. It had been the weather of my wanting. And I had gone running. I had had my picture taken next to the flowers that I had grown with my paws.



2 comments:

Erin said...

Are you a flower child?

Jasper Illusian said...

Yay, Mok! I grovel in your most impressive presence.