Saturday, October 17, 2009

the way I had been curled up because of the coldness





I hope that you like the pictures of the way I had been curled up. I had not been outside for a long time because of the coldness, but it had been supposed to warm up later this week. I had also outsmarted my slaves into forgetting about the before winter nap that I had supposed be given but had not. So I had spent my time snuggled away in my pink blanket or my yellow blanket. I had been curled up and had compacted myself making myself small. It had been of the cute way I had known. Well really, you had been able to see my stripes and my spotted foot which had made me proud that you had been able to admire my pictures.

1 comment:

A. Bertilson said...

You are very admirable, in your way of curling up! Also, I noticed your great paws and talons.

Always devoted,

~Rette