Saturday, October 10, 2009

My views, My possessions, and My begging




Well really, I had been planning to post some most of-myself-ful pictures over the next few days. It had a satisfying weekend in my world. I had slept. I had been running and eating in the grass. I had also been looking forward to when the grass that had belonged to me would be re-seeded to replenish my meadow of wonder and dreams. So I had been gonig to be writing to you so that you would know of my power and ways of myself that had been the way I had lived my days of this week. This pictures had had much to admire. One picture had been of my begging ways only moments before I had gotten the treat. Then the next picture had been of me when I had devoured the purple cabbage leaf that had been the rewards of my begging. In this picture, the view of my teeth had been visible. I had had white teeth. Then is a picture of my anger. I had not had my way and had just come inside from the outside world. I had been in rage and had flipped my house over and pulled my hayrack down all by myself. I had not had my way and I had sulked about it until I had forgotten when the little alarm in my head had gone of to signal the begging for the next meal to begin.

No comments: