Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Looks Had Been Deceiving





Well really, I had been having looks that were deceiving because I had known that I had not wanted a bath. I had not received my pre-winter bath and had hoped against it. So I had spent much time grooming to make my stripe more white and even had groomed my stomach and gray fur as well. And I had made my whiskers straight and orderly. I had been soft and had felt as if I was given a bath, which I had not needed. But then my ears heard the sink turn on in the bathroom and I had feared the worst. So I had been tense and had scrambled under my slaves chin to hide from the thoughts of a bath. Well really, I had not been given one after all but had been given my dinner and put in the closet for the time of night at which I do things. I had also been given a treat of purple cabbage because I had been deserving in the early day. But I had gotten no treat with dinner. Which had not been good. But most of all, I had been pleased with the looks that deceived the slaves out of giving me a bath which I had feared.