Sunday, October 18, 2009

I had had stripes like a referee




And in my days I had noticed the stripes that I had had had been like the stripes of a referee, so I had wanted to lace up my ice skates which you did not know that I had kept under my foodbowl (which is hand painted and fired) and go be a referee on the ice. It would have been cold to my rubber feet but I would have had skates on. Well really, I had liked to be a hockey referee and had bitten the team that I had not favored in my days. This post had revealed to you what sport I had liked and had cheered for. And it had been winter now. And you had also seen in the picture that my mouth had been opened. Which had been one of my cute ways, to open my mouth so that you could see my long saber-like sharp teeth which had been capable of biting.

2 comments:

Lillian Taylor said...

Aww! Soooo cute!!

Jasper Illusian said...

Ow! Please don't bite me, I'm your devoted slave!